Flow state. The zone. Those special moments when you feel like you’re able to just let go and do. It’s the feeling of being fully immersed in the activity. You’re able to perform naturally and with ease. You’re totally wrapped up in the moment, and time seems to pause or fall away.
Have you ever been there? Where something just feels spot on? Where everything is clicking and your body is just doing and it feels surreal yet incredible?
“Flow state” is achieved when certain variables all come together. It’s a magical experience and it’s rare to feel totally “in the zone.”
4 Keys To Getting in The Zone
1. Do something you’re incredibly passionate about that really matters to you. This way the activity you’re doing is intrinsically rewarding and you’re receiving the benefits by participating. When you’re excited about the opportunity and enjoying yourself, you’ll If you’re doing it to appease someone else or because you feel you “should,” it’s less likely you’ll get in the zone.
2. Prep your mind before you start. Remind yourself why you’re doing it, what you want out of it, and what you gotta do to perform well and enjoy yourself. This way your attention is on the variables that matter to you. If you don’t take the time to do this, you’ll find yourself going through the motions, or unfocused.
3. Participate in an event or activity that is challenging, yet doable. Meaning, you’ll want to feel like your abilities are being stretched, but that you’re able to meet the challenge and your capable of doing the task. You have to believe that you CAN do what’s in front of you. If the task is TOO challenging, you won’t be able to let go and just do. If it’s not challenging enough, you won’t be as mentally engaged and physically stimulated.
4. Immerse yourself in the process. When your thoughts stray to the past or the future, you’re able to bring them back to the present. You are engaging with each moment, one at a time and fully experiencing the process of what you’re doing…letting go of any pressures of outcome. If you’re feeling pressured about all the expectations you have to achieve a certain “end goal” then it’s unlikely you’ll feel the “flow.”
Who is it for?
- You, if you’re training to improve in a sport or preparing for an upcoming game, event or competition
- You, if you want to gain the mental edge on your competition and make sure that you’re getting better across the board
- You, regardless of how old you are, or what sport you’re involved in
- You, if you want to become the best athlete you can be
- You, if you’re a coach who wants to help your athletes
Grab the INSTANT DOWNLOAD HERE